FTS Safety was created in 2017 as a new division of Forklift Training Systems. Over the years we have grown from a local provider of forklift safety, into a nationwide general safety consulting firm. Rather than try to be the solution to every safety problem a customer might have, we have chosen to stick to the types of training and auditing which we know the best and where we can be a 10 out of 10.
Below are some of our core values:
- 1. Our company is guided by Christian principles and we follow the golden rule of treating our customers as we would like to be treated.
2. We believe in providing excellent training and auditing services at fair prices, our pricing has not changed in many years.
3. Our customers are also our friends. We pledge to help them improve profitability through reducing potential injuries and driving down unnecessary damage.
- 4. Great training starts with great instructors who are excited about what they are doing, knowledgeable about what they are teaching and have a commitment to keeping people safe. On-line or video based training may be cheaper, but it will never be as effective in keeping your people safe.
- 5. Great training means using materials which are current, realistic and interesting. It’s not just about education, its about convincing people to make changes to their behavior and to work safely.
- 6. Great safety auditing is about finding things which many others have missed and then fixing them.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our company, we very much look forward to working with you and your company. If we can assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us.
President, FTS Safety